Aluminium or Soda Can Fun
by Edwina Leal
(Roswell, New Mexico, USA)
Soda Can Lantern
Go for a walk and pick up aluminium cans for recycling. You get exercise and can make a little cash from recycling!
Other uses for aluminium cans:
- Protect young seedlings from cutworms and other insects in the ground when planting. Cut the top and bottom of the tin can off. Insert the seedlings in the tin can before planting to form a barrier in the ground to protect the roots.
- Use for embossing. Cut the top and bottom lid off. Cut the remainder open lengthwise. Create a pattern and emboss on the shiny side. See how!
- Make recycled soda can lanterns.
- Make shiny garden butterflies. See thumbnail images at top. Click on image to enlarge.
- Make dragonflies with shiny soda can wings and beads.
- Make gift boxes. Emboss and find many templates and gift box patterns here!
Tell us what you make, create or do with your aluminium or soda cans (that's fun to do off course)...
The product links above will take you to Amazon USA
**Fun-Stuff-To-Do.com is also a participant in the Amazon EU
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn
advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon UK/ Amazon GERMANY/ Amazon FRANCE/ Amazon ITALY/ Amazon SPAIN.**
*You can also find products on Amazon CANADA/ Amazon CHINA/ Amazon BRAZIL/ Amazon INDIA/ Amazon JAPAN/ Amazon MEXICO.*
It does NOT cost you an extra dime but sure helps us to maintain this site, so please support us by doing your Amazon shopping through our links - You are so cool, thank you!