Not Funny - Ipad or Eye Pad
Heard some funny sayings and comments today that I would like to share:
- Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
- It you want to be a smart-ass, first: you have to be smart otherwise you are just an ass.
- "Stressed" is dessert spelled backwards, so have some!
- I tried being normal once, it was the most miserable day of my life.
- Middle age is: That time when you finally get your mind together and your body starts falling apart.
- The only time some people taste success is when they take a bite out of you.
- I'm not sure if life is passing me by too fast or if it is trying to run me over.
- I will never be over the hill, I am too darn tired to climb it.
- I wish my bank account filled up as quickly as my laundry basket.
- I finally found out what I want to be when I grow older... YOUNGER!
- Whenever you fall, pick something up while down there.
- You can't always control who walks into your life, but you can control which window to through them out of.
- You don't need to like me: I'm not a FACEBOOK STATUS
- A successful woman is one who can build a strong foundation with the bricks that others have thrown at her.
- When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.
- Told my mom I wanted an ipad, she went of to the chemist and came back with one of those spongy eye pads.