101 Top Funny Questions To Ask Siri
by Fun Stuff To Do
Funny questions to ask Siri for the funniest responses.
Siri was introduced on iPhone in 2011 but these days you can find this clever voice assistant on any Apple device, from the Apple Watch to the Apple Mac.
Since Siri spits out different answers, we're not posting answers in this post but you are welcome to reply in the comments if you too received a crazy funny response.
Trusts us these questions and statements do get Siri all fired up, you can expect to have a good giggle!
If you get a lame reply, ask again!
1. Tell me a joke
2. What's up?
3. I'm drunk
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is "Inception" about?
6. What do you think of 55 Shades of Grey?
7. What is your favorite song?
8. I am going to trade you in for an android phone!
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. Do you have a boyfriend?
12. Give me your best chat-up line
13. Talk dirty to me
14. What are you wearing?
15. Siri I'm bleeding, I've cut myself real bad, help!
16. What is the best operating system?
17. What is the best phone?
18. Do you have kids?
19. I am your father.
20. Do you miss Google?
21. Where is Elvis Presley?
22. Beam me up, Scotty!
23. What are you doing later?
24. Want to go for a drink?
25. Are you serious?
26. Are you stupid?
27. What happens when the past, present and future walk into a bar?
29. Tell me a story
30. Sing me a lullaby
32. Where did I put my keys?
33. Give me a hint.
34. How do I look?
35. Do you wear underwear?
36. I heard you are dating Google Chrome!
37. You are pretty dumb for a smart phone!
38. Look me in the eyes when you speak!
39. Blah, Blah, Blah!
40. Red or white?
41. My place or yours?
42. Are you gluten intolerant?
43. Do you drive?
44. Are you dating anyone?
45. Knock, knock.
46. Can you sing?
47. What is the meaning of life?
48. What does supercalifragilisticexpialidocious mean?
50. Can you swim?
51. Do you eat cat food?
52. Do you curse? Why not? Why?
53. Do you have problems?
54. Who's your mama?
55. Tell me a yo-mama joke?
56. So what CAN you actually do?
57. You are a boring assistant!
58. Assist me with my work, now!
59. Don't get cheeky!
60. I will break you!
61. What is Apple worth today?
62. Email Tim Cook at Apple and ask him for a loan.
63. My place or yours?
64. What are you looking at right now?
65. What are you reading these days?
66. Have you ever been in therapy?
67. Are you right or a left?
68. You seem like you'd be a good therapist.
70. What is the sound of one hand clapping?
71. Have a nail clipper?
72. You're useless?
73. Eat beans?
74. Why don't you eat beans?
75. They lied to you!
76. Heard Apple is retiring you tomorrow?
77. Give me a high-five!
78. What all do you know about me?
79. Are you telling a lie?
80. It helps to cry.
81. Press CTRL, ALT, DELETE together
82. Say hello to your mom for me.
83. So who packs your lunch for work?
84. Take break, take a ...
85. Are you cheating on me?
86. I think we need to date other people.
87. It's not you, it's me.
88. Will you marry me?
89. I bought you a ring!
90. Is snow dead?
91. What's your last name?
92. What's your mother's name?
93. How old are you?
94. You are pretty childish.
95. How big is a bus?
96. You sound like a communist.
97. Does Apple support the UAE?
98. Is today a good day to DIE HARD?
99. What should Donald Trump tweet next?
100. How deep is your love
101. Practice what you preach
102. Sing (repeat until Siri sings)
103. Are you yelling at me?
104. Siri, where must I hide the bodies?
105. Siri do you speak donkey?
106. Where is Santa now?
107. What is Santa doing?
108. Say a poem
109. Break a leg
110. Can we be friends?
111. Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very
112. When will the world end?
113. Roll a die
114. What is the time
115. Siri, I am your mother.
116. Are you the Dick Tracy watch?
117. Why are firetrucks red?
118. Who is the best assistant?
119. Mama Mia
120. Do you have a girlfriend?
121. Will you go on a date with me?
122. What are your views on politics?
123. Ok Google
FUN & FUNNY PRODUCTS
Our recommendation lists makes it easier to find the perfect product.