THINGS TO DO WHEN BORED
OVER 100 THINGS TO DO WHEN BORED THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK
- Watch the stars at night. Eat pizza. Lie flat on your back. Admire the peace and tranquility of the night sky.
- View the strangest homepage on the net! Hover over with your mouse! He made that amount from this page - sure to give you a few ideas! www.milliondollarhomepage.com
- Do some "Spot the difference" - this is so cool! www.spotthedifference.com
- Revise your life goals.
- Make your own cards, invitations and party decorations!
- Print some free fun party stuff!
- Write life goals down and place them where you will see them each day. Tick those off that you accomplish!
- Write your WILL - if you have anything!
- Fold different paper airplanes and try them all out!
- Take your (or someone else's) kids to a playground or amusement park and join in all the fun!
- Write a list of all the things you still want to do in your lifetime! Make a list of 50 things, it is fun! Research a bit.
- Design your own T-Shirts! www.cafepress.com
- Watch 3 consecutive sunrises. Take Pictures & Frame.
- Watch 3 consecutive sunsets. Take Pictures & Frame.
- Watch the moon for 28 consecutive evenings.
Take pictures, you’ll be amazed.
- Try to capture a photo of the inside of a wave. Yes it is possible and it is a great art form! Look it up!
- Draw a Mandala – Google search "Mandala" if you don’t know what it is.
- Write down all the emotions you have in one day and learn about them. Search "List of Emotions"
- Start a Joke Night group.
- Start a Tongue Twister Night Group.
- Start a Funny Antonyms Night Group.
- Laugh, smile at yourself in the mirror (Just try it! You want things to do when bored, right?).
- Learn how to do facial exercises to stay younger looking (Natural Botox!).
- Eat something that you told yourself you don't like.
- Visit the worlds largest online shoe store. You'll be stunned I promise! Over 2,000,000 shoes.
If you love shoes, you'll never be bored again!
- Go for a midnight or midday swim. (Neighbors pool will do and call them to join, hopefully they know you!)
- Write a letter to someone. Snail mail it, complete with envelope & stamp.
- Build your first dollhouse!
- Make someone laugh.
- Write about your life & add the fun things you did. A real diary in your own handwriting not a face book page!
- Count the people that dislike you (Quite revealing!).
- Make some fun photo props and have some fun with your friends!
- Substitute negative thoughts that you have about yourself with positive thoughts.
- Send or pick some flowers for someone for no reason at all.
- Make some breakfast for someone for no reason at all.
- Make a quiche or something yummy for the neighbors or someone that is ill and deliver.
- Ask someone what the greatest thing is that they dislike / like about you. (Yes indeed there are things that are irritating about you!)
- Exercise. The fact that you own a tracksuit does not mean you are active.
- Clean the rubbish room/drawer/garage – we all have one!
- Sing. Sing out LOUD. You might want to be alone for this one.
- Dance. Learn to dance. Learn a new dance. Dance.
- Tell 3 family members that you love them.
- Write about the things that distinguish you from other people.
- Plant a tree. Grow with it. Prune both as necessary.
- Plant some FLOWERS! Draw some FLOWERS! Buy some FLOWERS!
- Surround yourself with a few positive, happy people. People that have things to do when bored.
- Deliver Flowers & Cake to the old age home.
- Watch a child at play. Note the enthusiasm. Replicate it.
- Start a Journal! Write significant events of the day down. Release all of your tensions every day!
- Start writing on our website! Relax, blow off steam and share the "big" fun stuff in your life.
- Plan your next vacation!
- Take a dog that's looking for things to do when bored for a jog!
- Laugh some more. Jokes are funny. Learn a few.
- Research "Environmentally Friendly". How earth friendly are you?
- Make a decision about something that you have been putting off.
- Make some easy rock candy!
- What are so special about the people that you love - do you have those qualities - can you make those a part of your life?
- Save an insect out of the pool, a puddle or set it free from the windowpane. Take a walk around.
- Feed the birds outside.
- Get up to date with the latest music. Browse your local music store or the best sellers in all genre
- Add a new friend to your group or start a new group of friends.
- Think of someone in need and do something special for them.
- Look after someone’s children for one night.
- Buy Movie tickets for someone else, surprise them!
- Visit your local book store or library. You will find other BORED people just like you there!
- Make a list of all the things that you know how to do.
- Choose one of the above and build a website about it. Let me show you how I have built this one.
- Search for an art piece online and try to make something similar.
- Watch live Webcams of animals online. There are loads! The sweet ones are baby animals. Search "live web cams".
- Find your home (address) & images on "Google
Earth" compare the size of your home with the Jones's. If you are still
bored, zoom in, see if they have things to do when bored!
- Research a new hobby.
- Listen to a type of music you would not normally choose. Ex: Classical / Panpipes / Guitar / Music in a foreign language.
- Light some candles, switch off the lights and watch them - what are you thinking about?
- Light some candles, put on some soft music and read an
interesting book. Ex: About the Healing Art of Gemstones or Places to
visit before you die.
- Light some candles, pour something delicious to drink and take a long hot bubble bath.
- Visit the biggest Art Museum (The Louvre) online. www.louvre.fr
- Change your hair color!
- Learn to Meditate.
- Start a journal. Continue with it.
- Create a GOAL, FINANCIAL or FUN PLAN for your life.
- Host a party, dinner or birthday party. Plan it.
- Take a risk, take a gamble, play the lotto or simply give that money to a stranger.
- Visit a friend, take something nice that you have made yourself with you.
- Frame some photos. You can make easy frames.
- Go for an Indian Head Massage. (Needed when you search for things to do when bored, it unclogs a lot!)
- Sort your socks.
- Climb on the roof. Careful now! What did you find?
- Create a new recipe.
- Pull funny faces.
- Talk to someone funny.
- Talk to someone clever.
- Talk to someone wise.
- Talk to a homeless / injured person or a beggar.
- Learn about the latest gadgets
- Invent something.
- Wash something. Ex: Car, bicycle, dog, walls, fridge, face.
- Go fishing or bird watching.
- Learn how to make deliciously different smoothies.
- Bake something REALLY fun!
- Jog, cycle, go for a walk.
- Learn the art of potato printing.
- Make thumbprint faces.
- Make finger paint.
- Learn how to play a new family game.
- Add some "sparkle" to a neglected room or area - a few flowers, a throw, new scatter cushion or two, some photo's.
- Wash your hairbrush, the dog's hairbrush, someone that have hair's hairbrush.
- Buy some fresh fruit. Slice, dice, eat.
- Take 10 very deep breaths in, slowly release. How does that feel? Oxygen everywhere, even the brain.
- Plant a fruit tree. Cherry trees are beautiful.
- Make a herb garden.
- Write a Poem.
- Do something totally silly then do it one more time!
- Take an IQ, personality or fun test online. What have you learnt about yourself?
- Dream. Dream BIG.
- Go for your dream!
- Think of "Funny Things To Say"!
- Be creative, create something crafty like a pretty box or card.
HAVE SOME MORE FUN IDEAS?
Add YOUR ideas HERE!
Our recommendation lists makes it easier to find the perfect product.
Go to: I AM BORED
Back to: FUNNY THINGS TO SAY
Back to: WHAT TO DO WHEN BORED
Return to: HOME PAGE from Things to do when bored